Directions To Hotel
- From US-40
- At exit 4, take ramp right toward Kamas / Park City and turn left onto UT248. Keep straight onto UT-248 / Kearns Blvd and turn left onto UT-224 / Park Ave into the DoubleTree Hotel.
- From I-15 N OR S
- Take ramp right for I-80 East toward Cheyenne and turn right onto UT-224. Continue on UT-224 for approximately 6.1 miles.
How to Get Here
From the Airport
Salt Lake City International Airport
Take the I-80 E ramp on the left to City Center/Ogden/Provo Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 E and merge onto I-80 E Keep right to stay on I-80 E, follow signs for Cheyenne/Interstate 80 Take exit 145 toward Kimball Junction
Distance from Hotel: 36 mi.
Drive Time: 38 min.
|TYPE||TYPICAL MINIMUM CHARGE|
|Bus Service||Call Hotel for information|
|Super Shuttle||40.00 USD|
Salt Lake City International Airport, UT
- Depart N Terminal Dr toward Terminal Dr (0.1 mi.)
- Road name changes to Terminal Dr (1.4 mi.)
- Take ramp left for I-80 East toward Ogden / Provo / Salt Lake City (4.0 mi.)
- Take ramp for I-15 South / I-80 East toward Cheyenne / Las Vegas (2.8 mi.)
- Bear right toward I-80 E (0.9 mi.)
- Keep straight onto I-80 E (20.8 mi.)
- At exit 145, take ramp right for UT-224 South toward Kimball Jct / Park City (0.6 mi.)
- Turn right onto UT-224 (5.5 mi.)
- Turn left onto UT-248 / Kearns Blvd (0.1 mi.)
- Arrive at UT-248 / Kearns Blvd on the right (0.0 mi.)
- Distance from Hotel: 36.2 mi.
- Travel Time: 36 min.
- Lyft or Uber: Prices vary
- Express Shuttle:
- Offer share-ride service on a schedule
- Private vehicle service is available 24 hours a day.
- Pick up from the airport.
- Transportation to the airport: must make a reservation at least 16 hours in advance. Begin pick up of passengers to airport between 3:00-3:30 am.
- Transportation from the airport: reservations are required to guarantee your seat. If you do not have a reservation transportation will be provided based on availability. The last scheduled shuttles leave the airport for Park City at 1:00 am. (after hour rates apply once those shuttles have departed)
- When making a reservation, they will need your airline, city of origin and flight number. They use this to monitor your flight, if it is delayed, they will still be there for you.
- PRICE: 80.00 USD for Shared Service 1 passenger
- PRICE: 155.25 USD for Private Service for up to 5 passengers (includes 15% Gratuity)
- Self-parking: $9.95
- Valet parking: not available
- Secured: Not available
- Covered: Not available
- In/Out Privileges: Available
- Free Bus system
- Fueled by biodiesel
- Take you around town
- Connects Historic Main Street, lodging, shopping, restaurants, and the two world class resorts.
- For more information visit: http://parkcity.org/departments/transit-bus/routes-schedules
- Main Street Trolley Service
- Operates daily along Main Street
- Operates 10:00 am until 11:00 pm
- Stops just about anywhere along the street
- Stand at any of the trolley stop signs or wave at driver to indicate you would like to ride.
- Trolley serves as a connection between Main Street and the Old Town Transit Center where connections can be made to all other routes in the system.