Visit Park City
PARK CITY ENTERTAINMENT AND FOOD
For full details of all activities visit
- 501 on Main
- American Regional Cuisine
- Family Friendly
- American Grill
- Bandits Grill and Bar
- Meats are smoked, slow roasted or wood grilled.
- Dine-in and take out
- Bangkok Thai on Main
- Authentic Thai cuisine
- Buona Vita
- Classic Italian restaurant
- Breakfast/Lunch café inspired by Australian fare
- Freshies Lobster Co.
- Serving fresh Main lobster since 2009
- Great breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Emphasis on food that is sourced as locally as possible.
- Prime Steak House and Piano Bar
- Full-service Piano Bar or dining room
- Wasatch Brew Pub
- A local favorite since 1989
10 PLACES TO EAT NEAR THE HOTEL
- Sergio's Mexican Restaurant (0.1 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Authentic Mexican Food at a low price
- Starbucks (0.1 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- "The best Coffee"
- Park City Chinese and Thai (0.1 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Great Chinese, Asian, and Thai food
- Squatters Roadhouse Grill (0.2 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- American bar and pub-vegetarian friendly
- Ritual Chocolate (0.3 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- "Best Chocolate in Park City"
- Wasatch Bagel & Grill (0.1 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Delicious Bagels, Burgers, and More
- Boneyard Saloon & Wine Dive (0.2 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Selection of Entrees and Sandwiches, many cooked on wood fired grill
- Sammy's Bistro (0.4 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Quick service and Gourmet Food
- Great place for a quick lunch
- Casual but high-quality dinner experience
- High West Distillery and Saloon (1.1 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- World's only ski-in distillery
- Alberto's Mexican restaurant (0.4 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Dine-in, carry out and drive through
THINGS TO DO:
Arts & Culture
- Artworks Gallery
- Crafts by outstanding Utah and national artists.
- Bret Webster Images
- Photography that hangs in US Embassies and Museums around the world
- Egyptian Theatre (1.7 miles away from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Historic home for live stage performances
- Visit www.parkcityshows.com for complete list of performances
- Food Tours
- Guided walking, talking, historical, and culinary experience
- George Eccles Salt lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games Museum
- Interactive exhibits of the history of skiing in Utah
- Kimball Art Center (1.1 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- Free and open to the public daily
- Dedicated to providing arts access, education, engagement, and experience to everyone.
- Lunds Fine Art
- Watch a live painting works space
- (435) 655-4349
Beauty and Wellness
There are many different spas and massage locations
Deer Valley Resort
- Deer Valley Resort Rental Shop
- Offers full line of high-quality equipment
- Offers three different locations
- Reservations are recommended. They can be made online or through Skier Services by calling 888-754-8477
Indoor Games & Activities
- Escape Room
- Entertainment center where group of up to 8 people are "locked" in a room and have 1 hour to figure out clues and puzzles to unlock the door.
- Paint Mixer
- Premier Paint and Wine studio
- Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- Indoor, year-round facility
Park City Mountain Resort
- Combined with Canyons Resort, it is the largest Ski resort in North America
- Discounted passes if you stay the conference hotel!
- Guardsman pass
- 14 miles from Park City
- Provo Canyon
- 20 minutes from Park City
- Continues up to Sundance Resort and then onto the Alpine Scenic loop for a return trip to Heber and back to Park City
- Alpine Scenic Loop
- A 27-mile journey through mountain landscapes including Mt. Timpanogos and Sundance Resort
- One of the most scenic drives in Utah
- Drive time 2.5 to 3.5 hours depending on stops along the way
- Mirror Lake Highway
- Cuts through Utah's highest mountain range and ends up at placid Mirror Lake
- No retail services
- Historic Main Street
- Quaint shops and galleries
- Tanger Outlet Center (6.1 miles from DoubleTree hotel)
- Brand-name bargains
Sports and Recreation
- From horseback riding to skiing, what can't you do in Park City. There is almost too many things to do.
For complete details and ideas visit: https://www.visitparkcity.com/things-to-do/sports-outdoors/
Sports Equipment Rental and Retail
- With the amount of skiing, snowboarding, and other activities there is no shortage of equipment rental and retail.
For complete details visit: https://www.visitparkcity.com/things-to-do/sports-equipment-rental-retail/
- Looking to cross some state parks off your list? There are two in the close vicinity of Park City
- Rockport State Park
- Entrance fee of $10 per day per car
- Wasatch Mountain State Park
- Great for picnicking, hiking, mountain biking, and off-highway vehicles.
- Soldier Hollow offers cross-country skiing, tubing, in-line skating facilities and much more.
Full information visit: https://www.visitparkcity.com/things-to-do/state-parks/
Utah Olympic Park (6.9 miles from DoubleTree Hotel)
- See the Historic Olympic Park designed in 2002 for the Utah winter Olympics.
- The Park features the Joe Quinney Winter Sports Center, which houses both the Alf Engen Ski Museum and George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles 2002 Olympic Winter Games Museum. Parking and admission to the museums and venue is free.
- Experience the official 2002 Olympic Sliding Track bobsled