Call For Presentations
Abstract Submittal Deadline January 8, 2018
Contributors will be notified about whether the abstract has been accepted by January 12, 2018. (If you have not received notification by January 12, 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Abstracts for the 2018 CERV Conference will be considered for posters and panel presentations. Each panelist will receive 15-20 minutes to present and will then participate in a Q&A session.
CERV invites industry, academic and policy leaders to participate in this broader discussion exploring the bigger issues of electrified roadways and vehicles.
Abstracts for panel presentations can be submitted in the following session topic areas:
- Vehicle OEM Perspectives on Wireless and Other Novel Methods of Power Transfer and the Long-Term Viability of Electric Roadways
- Technology Providers and Tier 1 Suppliers: Recent Advances in Wireless Charging Systems
- System-Level Studies and Models Exploring Energy, Environmental and Economic Benefits of Electrified Roadways
- Advances in In-Motion Charging Research and Demonstration
- Compatibility Research and Demonstrations: In-Motion and Stationary Charging, Light and Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Synergies of In-Motion Charging and Automated/Connected Vehicles
- Electric Roadways Impacts Analysis on the Electric Grid, EVSE Infrastructure, and Vehicle Energy Management Systems
- National/International Collaboration on Electric Roadways: Issues and Opportunities
- Perspectives and Updates on Standards for In-Motion Charging
- Other appropriate topics
Required for Each Submission
- 150 Word Abstract
- Learning Objectives
- Presenter Biography
- All Abstracts Must be in English
Accepted presenters must register for the 2018 CERV Conference.